February 09, 2017
Easy Matcha White Chocolate Salami
Matcha salami??? Don't worry, there's no meat in this a simple-yet-delicious matcha sweet treat. Just follow our simplified recipe below:
- Cream: 90cc (3oz)
- White chocolate: 120g (3.5oz)
- Matcha (Matcha Moon Daily Zen): About 3-5g (1-2 tsp.)
- Walnuts: 0g (1oz)
- Plain cookies: 30g (1oz)
- Small marshmallows: 30g (1oz)
- Powdered sugar: As needed
- Melt white chocolate into cream gently heated using a double boiler
- Add matcha and mix in enough so that mixture turns a pleasant matcha green
- Mix in crushed cookies & nuts
- Mix in marshmallows
- Pour mixture onto a generous sheet of cling wrap, and shape roughly into a salami log.
- Wrap the plastic tightly around the log, twisting the ends snugly to squeeze the mixture in. Use twist ties to fasten the ends. Roll the log back and forth in the plastic wrap to even it out and pack it together well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours (overnight is best).
- When ready to serve, remove wrap and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into slices and serve (with Matcha Moon matcha, of course : ).
Give this recipe a try, and let us know how it turns out!!!